Sikaflex®-953 L30 is a 2-component Silane Terminated Polymer (STP) assembly adhesive which cures by chemical reaction of the two components. The L30 version is designed for bonding large components where a longer open time is required. Owing to its good weathering resistance and gap-filling performance it can also be used for exterior sealing joints. It is also very suitable where pumping over a long distance is required.
- Pumpable over long distances
- Minimal pre-treatment required for most common substrates
- Solvent- and isocyanate-free
- Good gap-filling capabilities
- Great weathering and ageing resistance