Sikasil® SG-550 is a 2-component, neutral-curing structural silicone adhesive with very high mechanical strength. It is mainly used for structural glazing applications and is well suited wherever in structural bonding higher mechanical strength is required. It is complying with EOTA ETAG 002 and provided with the CE-mark.
- Meets requirements of EOTA ETAG 002 (carries ETA), EN 15434, ASTM C 1184 and ASTM C 920 (class 12.5, movement capability ± 12.5 %)
- Structural Sealant Glazing Kit: Structural Sealant according ETAG 002 Part 1 Edition November 1999 (Revised March 2012) used as EAD, ETA-11/0392 issued by Technical Assessment Body Österreichisches Institut für Bautechnik, Declaration of Performance 60241468, certified by notified product certification body 0757, certificate of constancy of performance 0757-CPR-596-7110761-5-2, and provided with the CE marking
- High design tensile strength for dynamic loads: σdes = 0.20 MPa (ETA)
- SNJF-VEC recognized (product code: 3741)
- Outstanding UV and weathering resistance