(formerly Biresin® CR141)
- 3-component, anhydride cured, low viscosity epoxy resin system suitable for the production of high performance fibre reinforced composites.
- The reactivity of the system can be adjusted by modifying the level of the accelerator (C) CA141
- Fast infiltration of dry fibres due to good wetting characteristics, low mixed viscosity and an elevated processing temperature
- Good wet-out of fibres, fabrics and non-wovens due to low viscosity and good wetting characteristics
- Approved by DNV GL. Certificate No. TAK00001AB