Sikasil® IG-25 is a 2-component, neutral-curing insulating glass secondary sealant with structural capabilities. It is preferably used for air-filled insulating glass. It is complying with EOTA ETAG 002 and provided with the CE-mark.
- Meets requirements of EN 1279-4, EOTA ETAG 002 (carries ETA), EN 15434, ASTM C 1184, ASTM C 1369 and GB 16776
- Structural sealant for use in insulating glass units according ETAG 002 Part 1 Edition November 1999 (Revised March 2012) used as EAD, ETA-05/0068 issued by Technical Assessment Body Deutsches Institut für Bautetchnik, Declaration of Performance 41500570, certified by notified product certification body 0757, certificate of constancy of performance 0757-CPR-596-7110761-3-4, and provided with the CE marking
- Design tensile strength for dynamic loads: σdes = 0.14 MPa (ETA)
- CEKAL and SNJF VI-VEC recognized (product code: 2965)
- Excellent UV and weathering resistance