Sikasil® SG-500 is a 2-component, high-modulus, neutral-curing structural silicone adhesive. It is mainly used for structural glazing applications. It is complying with EOTA ETAG 002 and provided with the CE-mark.
- Meets requirements of EOTA ETAG 002 (carries ETA), EN 15434 and ASTM C 1184
- Structural sealant for use in structural sealant glazing kits according ETAG 002 Part 1 Edition November 1999 (Revised March 2012) used as EAD, ETA-03/0038 issued by Technical Assessment Body Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik, Declaration of Performance 15754339, certified by notified product certification body 0757, certificate of constancy of performance 0757-CPR-596-7110761-4-4, and provided with the CE marking
- Design tensile strength for dynamic loads: σdes = 0.14 MPa (ETA)
- SNJF-VEC recognized (product code: 2433)
- Fire rated class B1 (DIN 4102-1)
- Outstanding UV and weathering resistance